NRA Basic Shotgun Class
As a basic shotgun class, this class is awesome for those who want to learn more about shotguns and their capabilities and potentials, also is great for those interested in hunting, for competition or just to have a new hobby and have a great day of safe fun. We divide this course in three (3) parts but this is a 10 hour, (1) one day course. If you have a question about this course you can contact us via the information on our contact us page at any time.
What you will learn in this course?
KNOWING YOUR SHOTGUN
- How Your Shotgun Works
- Selecting a Shotgun
- Safety – Your Responsibility
- Caring For Your Shotgun
BASIC SHOOTING SKILLS
- The Fundamentals of Shotgun Shooting
- Firing Your First shots
- Moving On – Advance Shooting Skills
LOOK AT THE OPPORTUNITIES
- Shooting – A Skill That Last a Lifetime
- Join The Shooting Fellowship! and much more